********ONLINE ONLY VIA ZOOM
This 8-hour course is required for persons opening a child care home or child care center as well as directors and supervisors of the childcare center. The course includes: Lead Poisoning Prevention 1 hour of nutrition for child care providers 7 hours of preventive health and safety for child care providers This training includes injury prevention, nutrition, common childhood illness, child abuse detection, prevention, behavior guidelines, caring for children with special needs and caring for mildly ill children. We offer the EMSA approved course with the purple EMSA sticker attached. Our courses are accepted by the State of California Child Care Licensing Division.
Check out the times and days and choose your class today!
You may pay at the door the day of class; no reservation is required. Please call to register if you plan to pay at the door seating is limited. If you pay online, print your receipt and bring it to class on any of the dates and times shown on the list below; no reservation required. You must take the class within 30 days of your payment online or pay a $50 rescheduling fee.
Morgan Healthcare Training Center Refund Policy:
By making your purchase on this website, you understand, agree, warrant, and covenant as follows:
Cancellation / No Show Policy
* Registration cancellations 7 or more days from the start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $12 processing fee.
* Registration cancellations less than 7 days from the start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, minus a $50 administrative fee.
* Refunds will be issued by Morgan Healthcare Training Center and must be PICKED-UP IN PERSON.
* No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $50 rescheduling fee.
* No refunds will be given for Online Courses.
* No refunds for books and/or materials purchased for classes.
* No refunds for students who signed up for the wrong class.
* No refunds for failure to complete the entire class.